Saglemi Housing Project, Ghana
Dados de projecto
Localização: Prampram, Gana
The Saglemi Housing Project includes the realization of around 5,000 residential units. In the first phase of construction, 180 apartment blocks comprised of over 1,500 flats were built within a very short time.
- Creating affordable housing space in a short period of time
- 3-floor buildings with 6 to 9 apartments with living space ranging from 40 m² to 85 m²
- 12 cm thick concrete walls and slabs
Constructora OAS Ghana Ltd
Fabio Luis Toldo
We opted for the UNO Formwork because the system is simple to use and very user-friendly. After a very short time, the floors could be concreted in regular 3-day cycles; as a result, we are able to stay ahead of the originally planned monthly schedule.
- Realization of the buildings with UNO housing formwork with monolithic in-situ concrete construction method
- 6 UNO formwork sets designed for 3 different floorplan types
- Formwork planning and production are always carried out individually adjusted to the according building geometry
- Window and door box-outs as well as beams are integrated in the PERI solution
- PERI makes it possible to concrete a complete floor with 12 cm thick concrete walls and slabs in one pour